Many hiring managers feel that a DIY approach to hiring is the least expensive and most productive option because they know the role(s) they want to fill. Working with a professional HIT recruiter, however, can actually save your business money and time.
Below is a list of the top reasons to hire a recruiting firm. Call us at (972) 999-1677 or visit us on the web to learn more.
- An HIT recruiter can minimize the amount of time spent in the hiring process to help prevent you from being diverted from your work. Thus, you can focus on your specific, daily tasks while the recruiter screens the candidates for you.
- Recruiters are always interviewing, screening, and reviewing resumes so they have a mental Rolodex with possible candidates accessible at all times. Why trouble yourself looking for applicants when a recruiter may have the perfect person at a moment’s notice?
- Trying to find appropriate candidates on a big job board can be like finding a needle in a haystack–which is why our company NEVER uses one. Instead, HIT recruiters can find hard to reach candidates who are better suited for your job opening(s). These niche talent employees have less of a learning curve, and will be an overall better fit for your company.
- For HIT new hires, a company will likely invest 10-20% of an employee’s salary or more in training. Let a recruiter find an employee who is a good match in terms of credentials and experience, and you’ll have a new hire that also saved your business money.
- Don’t lose money due to low productivity when jobs aren’t filled. A new hire may take 1-2 years to reach the productivity of an existing employee. When you work with a recruiter to hire the right people in the first place, your turnover is lower and productivity stays steady.
- Healthcare IT jobs often require specialized credentials and knowledge. New employees take longer to learn the ins and outs of the position and are often less adept at solving problems. In HIT, this may result in much higher error rates, medical information delay, and other very expensive costs. When you hire the right people, these errors are reduced.
Save time and money using an HIT recruiter like 1st Solution USA. Call us at (972) 999-1677 or visit us on the web to improve your hiring process today.